Friday, January 2, 2009

I've been down and out the last couple days due to a little cold, been sleepin something crazy but I'm on the road to feeling better, figured I'd blog a little since i had NOTHING else to do...literally.

So! When I say Dawn Richards is about to put a hurting (who says that?) on the R&B female game...

I kid you not--slowly and surely she's been leaking a couple tracks and everything I've heard has been on point including this song right here "Fall's Away" ...Just watch.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of T-Pain and his videos but I love this song and there was like a million Chris Brown's multiplying into a million more Chris Brown's in this video, I really didnt know how to act so I had no choice but to post...smh



Stumbled upon this trailer yesterday and I have ABSOLUTELY no clue who this person "Rebstar" (If anyone knows, please fill me in) is but this lil snip def has me anxious for the full vers lol

No comments: