Monday, June 9, 2008

Soo for those who did not hear this on Hot 97 the other night, here is Jay Z- A Billi definitely jammed a bit too hard to that along with G-Unit’s "Straight Outta Southside” --"This boo boo, but you could call me 50!" SOOOO feeling that record, gotta rep! Heard it on my way to DC this weekend which FYI was R I D I C U L O U S, good ol effin times! Leaving NY on the weekends is probably thee* BEST thing to do. T-Pain’s new Silver & Gold song is my OFFICIAL summer anthem ahhhhhh!

I’m on a break from guys right now, because the ones I talk to SUCK! They’re immature, inconsiderate, jerky, cocky, retarded, annoying, inconsistent, what else?? Anyway that wasn't my point here lol the point was that Estelle has a new video and a fave is def in it...Seen him at a couple events, who is he? no clue, but yea...problem.






O M G--So word is, ugh I can’t believe I’m about to write this, but Angela Simmons is about to break into the music scene? Girl, whyy whyyy? She needs to stick to fashion she’s so good at it...seriously this is prepped to flop.... I'm not even being a hater neither cuz she's a fave too, but this is a BAD move :(



Random but, I really like this picture...it’s NERD artwork from the “Seeing Sounds” album, good stuff...the artwork that is...haven't grasped the music itself yet.




No comments: