Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thank you for your lullaby Mr. Radio

Chrisette Michele has been in constant rotation ALL dayBeautiful album...makes you want to be in love, makes you want to cry, makes you want to smile, makes you want to move on, makes you want to hold on, makes you realize...

Best Of Me
I saw you again at the parlor, Crossing the walk with your lady,
I caught your eye from a far off, I noticed she wore a ring, mmmm,
I found a smile against my will wish it was genuine.
I put away my desire No more in love with you still, Look I'm moving on.

Loved you, Lost you Thought I'd give you all the best of me,
We departed, broken hearted, I need to be free
What we had was oh so lovely I'll swallow my pain,
It's my time to find the best of me

Can't be the type to be begging Can't be the type to plead,
My mama made me much wiser, What's mine will be just for me,
yeah I'm trying hard to just focus, I'm trying hard to sleep,
Promise I'm glad you're happy When it's my time it will be.
Look I'm moving on.

No comments: