Sunday, March 30, 2008

O M G
Please mark this day down in history because today I have finally moved on from my ChrisBreezy crush on to new, bigger and better attractions ((siiiiiiiigh)) lol I have found a new love on this wonderful slow sunday that I will treasure forever lmao. okay! In all serious though, I was watching this movie-->"She's The Man" (Amanda Bynes' movies ROCK!) and whoa! Channing Tatum...thanks! thanks! thanks! where has he been all my life?

LOOOOOVE him!

Andddd while were on the topic of Chris Brown, here's a cute little pic of him at Nick's Kids Choice Awards :)


In other non-male related news, Cassie has a new song that I'm feeling called T H I R S T Y

Good timing on this one for me, lol cuz I feel like SOME (don't wanna offend the nice ones) guys have definitely been acting like thirst bursts and need to quench that ASAP (lmao who says that!? geeezzuss)but seriously I don't know what to do with some of ya'll!! Its like the gift & the curse (no buennoo)


No comments: