Friday, March 28, 2008

Been gone for a minute but I'm back at the jump off( C O R N Y ), thank's to Keyshia Cole's new video(i'm late I know) which was my favorite track off her album from Day 1. Looks like Mary's "You Are Everything" video, still love it though because it's simple and you can just see every emotion in the words she's saying...Definately had goosebumps throughout the whole viewing.


"What more can you say, when love won't let you walk away
and you can't help who you love" <---Yupppp

So lets seeee thisss weekkkk went by hella quick! In summary real quick, Monday- Day26 celebrated the release of their album on Monday at Room Service, good party...fun times...drunk times, stumbling and shit...pouring out my emotions to him* lol...yeah, that's my life. Tuesday- I went to dinner and realized that guys are dirtbags including the one I currently talk to lol
R U D E I swear, seriously need some redeeming to do cause these industry guys aint shit worst then non-indus ones geezus christmas!...Day26 also dropped which I advise EVERYONE to get a copy :)




Wednesday- Soundscan came in and Danity Kane officially pushed 2 hundred and thirty sumtin thousand units, go snobby ladies! Thursday- I worked hard and did a pretty good job might I add, in between that I met a new nice guy, dono what will happen with that though....not that serious because I'm still seriously in like with someone else....my guy ratio is kinddd nice right now though lol. Friday- nice & easy going...I'm happy :) Thanks God!

The lovely Beyonce is back in businesss!


B E A U T I F U L N I G H T M A R E
LOVED the track before I heard the song solely off the title....then I heard it and loved it ALL OVER AGAIN :) "Silly girl in love" kinda song, describes me kinda well right now lol

No comments: