Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Expect The Unexpected

People may say he's cocky, stuck-up, whatever else, but at the end of the day Kanye's sincerity and humbleness during this crucial time period got him the winning numbers....that's my opinion at least. I don't know what went on behind closed doors but from my POV his reverential attitude (or Def Jam) is what helped him sell that 9 hundred and 50 something thousand albums and still counting. I certainly was one of the people who doubted Mr. West and thought he was gonna fall behind a couple #'s due to 50's past chart-toppers but I guess life is full of surprises, and I clearly can't be mad at that because besides the fact that I think Kanye is 1 of the best, my life in general is one big bombshell. So yea...that's that and it still seems unreal but uhm...Yay for Ye'! He deserves it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: