Friday, September 14, 2007

Jenny, Don't be hasty

So! Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Paolo Nutini perform at Irving Plaza and I'm sure that 95% of whoever reads this has no clue who he is, but he's pretty effin amazing! very grateful to have had the opportunity to experience that! =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Granted this isn't last nights show but this is like my Fave song! (aside from Rewind, & Last Request) So I had to put it up to give you guys an idea.



Ayo Technology! --Lol Raps...Look what we found in the cab-ingtin.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who knows what the future will hold

Yullleee--- Look what Stevie Wonder put me on to!

So poppin! Wheres the mp3 for this?!

LMAO!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GOOD NIGHT!

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Paolo perform last night in Vancouver and absolutely love him. I was a little unsure at first if the BC bud was a little too strong for him, as he seemed a little bit in his own world, but after watching the Glastonbury video, I think that's just the way he performs! I would have liked a bit more interaction with the crowd, but I'm not complaining...he is amazing, brilliant and fun!