Friday, May 29, 2009

Where did all the quality Video Treatments go?

Alright look, I just might take over all weekend until ShanaB makes me a permanent contributor ok!? How do yall feel about that??? Come on yall, ride for me; I'll ride for yall! lol. See look I brought two more videos today....Here's Day 26's "Stadium Music" and as you will soon learn Young Ashmo LOVES anything shot in Black and White, Overexposure or Sepia! ...

And this has always been one of my faves off of Dream's album "Walking On the Moon". I USUALLY rep for Hype Williams but listen I'm tired of the white hallway in the spaceship.I realize he says WALKING ON THE MOON a million times but I wish he had been more creative. So aside from feeling like you're watching a different version of Chris Brown and Lil Mama "Shawty Get Loose" which is too reminiscent of Janet and Michael "Scream" its classic Hype quality :) ...

Ashmo...GONE... catch you on the flipside when Simply SB feels better :)

No comments: