Friday, April 17, 2009

Gucci Bandana Gucci Gucci Bandana Aye! lol




Gotta shout my homie BlogXilla out for this nice little post right here, I'm def the hat and I def was looking hurt that day but it's all good in the hood cuz Xilla approves lol!

Been bumping this good ol Mario "Ooh Baby" song and then found the actual demo by Rico Love ...Good stuff Rico goes innnn, like almost every song I hear by him i.e, this one right here "Therapy"


So I'm a bit disappointed at my fave Drake Drizzy Rogers and his freestyle on Flex last night! Gonna give him this one because he sounded a bit nervous but in real life DRAKE, NEED YOU TO BE PREPARED!! Like the homie Chri$Ca$h said "You ONLY get one shot @ Flex" Eeshhh heard the freestyle on Hot97 again this evening and it def sounded better after that good ol edit but gee wiz let's get it togetherrr!

Showinnnn Loveee to the homie MillionaireRob! Lets go!


No comments: