Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm just getting put on to this song *SaD* because I didnt purchase the deluxe "I am...Sasha Fierce" album but Ms. B has this one song called
that is probably one of the hardest songs on that album besides Halo, Disappeared, & Broken Hearted girl & If I were a boy & Diva & Beautiful Nightmare & Single ladies & okay Im done lol
But yeah, If it hasnt been listened to please do.
Def one of the problems I think I have, SMH. Meet someone you potentially like he'll "have me at Hello" and I'll expect so much and it usually crash lands far from me lol but yeah this isnt a venting post so I'm def not gonna go into detail with all that! Anyways I'd like to go there one day....Sigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...I does love that song.....Hate her or love her, she always has ONE song that KILLS you....:)

Nise Monet said...

^^i agree^^

and i LOVE that song =)

Pro's Hood said...

i didnt get the album but it was the very song i downloaded love that shit

Unknown said...

that song even got me...its poppin