Friday, December 26, 2008

K, so I literally fell in love with this song in a matter of seconds and havent stopped playing it since... Like it really makes you want to be in love with "that person" who's actually worth it.

Today I was reminded how big a fan I was of Celine Dion's "Falling Into You" album, this being my FAVE song off it.

I really do love going back in time, which prompts me to post a couple of my favee songs by these woman below :)

Toni Braxton
(FYI- Toni is on Atlantic now, THA HANKS!)

Whitney HoustonI Wanna Dance With Somebody

Janet Jackson

That's The Way Love Goes

Sade
(I used to think she was a real mermaid lmao)

The Sweetest Taboo

Mariah Carey

(Had to go in w/ this one, I was a BIG MC fan in the 90's)

Vision Of Love
Dreamlover
Fantasy
Underneath The Stars

1 comment:

zILLa said...

Very nice. And you cleaned up your pagina! It looks good- and you got rid of some trash ;)