Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Been gone, once again…Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been there for me the last week and a half as I went and still am going through this super tough period in my life…For real--Thank you.

Back to JusFlowin' :)
Some of this is kind of hold but pls bare with me I'm just getting back into the swing of thangs.

"You Can Vote However You Like"
This is probably the cutest thing I've seen along with
Puffy's daughters endorsing Obama

Thanks to Pretty Steph for this :)

Loving the Skull Gang mixtape
Don't Want You Back
And Max B's Disturb Money


Ugh sooo a couple months ago I posted Yamaha Mama by Chris Brown
So irrelevent and no1 will prolly care BUT Soulja Boy redid it with Sean Kingston and its soooo cornyyyy :(


Jamie Foxx released his new song "Just Like Me" BUT Usher covered and leaked it a couple weeks ago….Thoughts? Personally I like Usher's better…Would need Tip on there too tho :)
Usher- Just Like Me
Jamie Foxx f/ TI- Just Like Me

Love Rihanna's bodysuit costume(cause that's what it is she woulda wear that to the club, I know her lol) everyone who's hating on this needs to leave her aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


PS- Ashanti did no JUSTICE to my GUCCI boots in this pic, ugh


No comments: