Thursday, September 18, 2008

B E F O R E I FORGET (Cause my mind is LITERALLY on Mars right now)
IT IS OFFICIAL-- I SENT IN MY REGISTRATION PAPERS TO VOTE!
VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT AND THOUGHT I'D LET EVERYONE KNOW! :)
And while we're on the topic of voting PLEASE check out the trailer for
"Crank That Vote" and SUPPORT the movement--Get registered and go VOTE! Cause it's def about to get serious out there.
Nette, TJ, Fred, Dave-- SO PROUD OF YALL! FOR REAL!




Ok! So for those who don't know Robert Kelly's 12PLay: 4th Quarter album is prettttttttty good--SURPRISINGLY enough. Anyways here's his new video for "Skin" good song but this video…The part in the water where he looks like a black Jesus KILLS meee and the storm part thanksss, and the fire-- like all these earthy elements, wtf?

PS- If anyone saw the BET special on him this week LOL he def likes little girls F THAT! likeeee "I have 19 year old friends but not anyone illegal" seriously??? niggggggggggga pls--and sorry I've tried to refrain from using that word but lets be real

Tpain dropped another banga last night called
"Chopped & Screwed" Ludacris is featured on the track and I hate to admit it but Tpain does it againnnn, POW! Believe this is 2nd single too.

Neyo really does it for me, LIKE REALLY--And his album….aint no1 out there like him right now.

No comments: