Thursday, September 25, 2008

Def went to Kid Cudi's show last night and I was COMPLETELY mesmerized by HIM (Cause he's a little too cute for me--he OFFICIALLY goes in the "I LOVE HIM" category lol) THE CROWD, AND HIS MUSIC OF COURSE. Like, it's crazy cause I will admit I'm in this box and have only been going to shows that I have to go to for work but I REALLY missed that scene…Once upon a time, that's all I knew LOL. But yeah def appreciated that last night, he rocked. I'm sure Zilla will be posting footage/pics on her blog soon so stay tuned…FYI-- Ima need you to start getting press passes soon my dude.

OH AND DWAYNE--- SMH @ YOU, NOT F-ING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

Anyways here's some
Kid Sister f/ David Banner- Family Reunion

Random- but this is my shit right here.


Shouts to me for blogging almost everyday this wk lol

No comments: