Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dwaynnneeee- tell me you love me one more time lol cause I def earned you extra points w/ your "homegirl" aka little date last night--I bet she thinks you're like super cool now w/ your little V-neck :) xoxoxo
PS- I need your opinion on my "homeboy" lol so gay cuz when I see em I'm like "uhmmm do I really like him??"

So I saw this funny little muppet baby throwback for Kanye West's "Champion" dono if it's official but um def something to take a look at.

Random but I've played Chris Brown's "Forever"
like 7 times literally today lol
Speaking of my husband he leaked a new song called
"Dreamer"
that will be featured on the 2008 Olympics soundtrack :) Also, leaked another song called "Glow In The Dark" and Oh my! How I love this song <3

Also, for all the D' Angelo fans out there, BET is doing an album preview for his new "The Best So Far" album....Good stuff, has gotten me through the day...

No comments: