Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lady Boyee

So I'm at the salon getting my hair did and I pick up VIBE's March 2008 Hollywood issue and stumble across a dope recreation of "The Wiz" casting the lovely Lauren London aka my other girl crush (oy, I might as well just date girls lol) along with Teyana Taylor & Tank...and I must say it was kinda cool. I love love LOVE that Lauren can be so hot without showing off her bod. Like, I dont think I've ever seen a pic of her flaunting her stuff and I def respect that cause now a day in young hollywood it's hard to find reserved ladies lol.

Grand Hustle's own Rashad Morgan...love him, I think it's the "Morgan" part of his name (or that Lace put me on...i dono)'cause I have this thing for guys with female names like...Tracy,or Courtney lol--mind you this all started when the 1st MAKING THE BAND came out on WB remeber that? O-Town rember them? lol Ashley the cute white boy...yup, this is where it all began smh.

No comments: