Sunday, January 20, 2008

What about Boz?!

WHAT ABOUT BOZ!?

(Friday's at the office blows mind!)

THIS YEARS SLOGAN, PROPS TO LACE BOOGIE WHO IS GONNA BE MISSED IN THE OFFICE, BUT YOU ON TO BIG & BETTER SO IT'S ALL GOOD...WE WILL TAKE OVER THO, NO WORRIES!
But seriously, I care about other peoples feelings waaaaayy too much, like what about me?? I need to care about me too, ya know?! geezus.

I'm on my 90's ish tonight and I feel like taking it back to Queens yo!! 1997? Me & My crazyy worlllddd!--I should be a DJ lol how you cop the same red dress for both ya shortiessssss ahhh!


Fun bought to you by the 1 n only Stephintin! LOL Officially titled the FUN-EST person I know, Your name should be FUNphintin! lmao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to show some love and let chu know that i always enjoy reading ya blogs,you have a lot to say and u do a great job in translating it keep up the good work ;) ~FLASH~