Friday, November 9, 2007

And The Winner Is...

"Hovito baby, no equal baby"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

VH1's Storytellers was too much for words to even describe...I'm still trying to get my mind right. I don't know if it was the band--cause everyone knows I'm a sucker for live music, or the combination of his flow & lyrics...but whoever was with me the 1st time I saw Jay @ The Garden for the PSAL game in '04 is exactly or moderately close to how I felt when I saw this guys performance...Call me a crybaby lol but the overall show was way too overwhelming. Then on top of that the amount of people I recognized in the crowd got me a little tight, but it's not about them it's about H O V!! A man who's been in the game a little over a decade & is still at his motherfuckin best.


-S W A Y-

No comments: