Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Who Cares?

Its funny how some things can prompt you to do another...So I'm in bed chillen on my laptop scrolling through myspace profiles and I stumbled across this particular one and I noticed how he had some pretty deep lyrics in his 'about me' section...and I questioned it like 'damn did he write this??' which wouldn't be a shocker because he's a pretty talented kid but yea it was Gnarls Barkley's-Who Cares? lyrics and it made me want to listen to the whole song because the words I read definately described this kids whole personality...but the crazy thing is that I've had the Gnarls album for a while now and I never opened it to listen, even though I liked every single they put out...funny bizness huh? anyways I just want to thank that person for putting me on to a really good album indirectly. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

illy ill said...

im in this bitch!! l0ve ya chick.

Kay said...

REAL STUFF.