Tuesday, June 19, 2007

AIM/Same Girl

So I've come to the conclusion that AIM or more like my sidekick itself, has destroyed my verbal/communication/writing skills...as absurd as it may sound...I am DEAD serious! Shits pretty ridiculous but its the flat out truth...I've found myself stuck so many times on simple things and I blame it all on AIM!!!On top of that its also giving me a escalating case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome(diagnosed myself)...BANANAZ.I'm bout to go on strike..as much as I love my sidekick, I think I have to take a break because things are getting out of hand. TRUE STORY. Anyways today was a pretty hectic day @ the good ol office but I managed...all for the love of MUSIC =)!I think I work great under pressure lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WOW WOW WOW!
SAME GIRL VIDEO!

I WAS SKEPTICAL IN THE BEGINNING BUT THE ENDING! THANKSSS!!!
G R E A T...I THINK I HAVE TO MARK THIS DAY DOWN IN HISTORY CAUSE THE ENDING OF THIS VIDEO! HAA!!VDEO DEFINATELY MADE ME LOVE THE SONG A MILLION TIMES MORE...CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST!
REALTALKNY.NET IS THE BESTTT!!
OVER & OUT SMITCHESSS

FYI..I HEART SUM1 & HE KNOWS IT =)

2 comments:

j o s e. [ caNnOn !] said...

[[yawwwwnnnnn]]
boring to the M A X..
soo predictable

Anonymous said...

whatever you are such a liar...you posted this a week ago and you havent stopped writting yet... this is a normal day...me with you

yea so shana i was talking to this girl and she was like...
((beep:thats ur sk3 noise))"one sec c..............okay go head
okay yeah so we were having a good convo and i was telling her about...
((beep:sk3 noise))"oh shit word....hold on c.....yea okay go head"
okay (me slightly annoyed>)so i was telling her about...
"wait who you talking about"
((beep:sk3 again))
"hahahahaha....hold on c....yea yo my bad go head"
you fuck it shana damn....I HATE YA ASS....