Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sad that it's literally been a month and a day since I've done anything on JF...and what makes the situation even worse is that during that whole month my head has been spinning crazy, hence why I always say that posting for me is almost like a release weather 1 person is reading or 100...Anyways it's about that time--SB's back on it, and I know I say this almost every time I go on my little hiatuses and it's usually because there isn't enough time in the day but like I always say "people make time for what they want to make time for" so with that being said I'm working on being more consistent with the things that interest me, so bare with me people :)

Melanie Fiona is back with a new video for one of my favorite songs "If It Kills Me" ...So powerful and her voice is at a THOUSAND-TRILLION. Not to mention Adam Rodriguez is looking HELLA good in it and I don't do spanish men but that right there...THANKS! *my voice*
"I gotta be out my mind to think it's going to work out this time...and it kills me"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually playing this song right now...I am in LOOOVE with it!!!