Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Muah*

Fresh off vacay…Missed a couple days of fun on the internet but it’s all good needed a break from "that life"
I'm back though (may post a couple pics soon)…relaxed.rested.and ready for more BS :) …Now back to the regularly scheduled program!

#1 #1 and #1 …Spec in his tighty redies has been the talk of the day lol the PausePolice needs to get on their job and lock this man up for LIFEEE!!! SMH


Electrik Red's "How To Be a Lady, Vol.1" dropped today-- more then 75% of the album prod by Tricky & The Dream of course but yea ya'll already know I like these girls so no need to explain, I'll def be taking notes on uhm 'how to be a lady' lol

Beside the "oldies" (So Good, Freaky Freaky, & Friend Lover)
Faves be:
Muah, Devotion, Bed Rest, 9 to 5 and Go Shawty


Signing off….

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and sometimes hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe….Love this quote.

PS- Make sure ya'll vote for my homie Curtains video "Black Folks" on mtvU
http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/nominees-052509/

No comments: