Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My baby



I lost my phone over the weekend...again, this being the 2nd time smh. Went to Santo's on Friday and had a great time, leave Santo's hop in the $50.00 cab to Jerz and I will admit I had a couple glasses of riesling and chardonnay so that contributed to my messy decisions lol anyway paid the cab hoped out and i swear my gut told me check the cab but all I could focus on was getting up to my apt cause I had to pee so bad...and that's what I did, as I watched the cab exit the gates-- gut knowing my phone was in there. So I run upstairs, pee, change my clothes then empty my bag and jacket--no phone, Now anyone who knows me knows my phone is dear to me and on a regular night I wouldve pee'd on myself before I lost my phone (lol no in real life though) so I clearly was intoxicated to be so chill about it. Anyway, I then proceed to call my phone and probably after the 4th call the cabman picks up, boy was I excited to hear this guys voice--Long story short, Next day I go to meet up with him the city, mind you this guy has no cell phone and by this time my phone is dead because he picked up everytime I called and everytime my friends called lol searched for this man up and down 42nd and 11th as this is where he asked to meet...No cab man, not the one I needed at least...Still calm I turn around and hop back on the GWB. Hour or so later he calls my roomates phone cuz I def gave it to him in case my shit died, he then tells me he looked for me around the meeting spot but couldn't find me and that after his shift was over at 6a he'd drop it off with my security guard, I was so relievedddd. 5:45a came and he was outside dropping my phone off, unfortunately he left before I could give him some type of tip :( . God was definitely on my side though cause I dono what I would do if I lost my phone and no one returned...3rd loss (which I'm going to avoid crazy) I think will really be a loss so trust I'm holding on extra tight to this lil device...

3 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Lol this sounds alot like my ID story...

YE Love said...

Lol...Thats crazy. I know exactly how you felt. That happened to me once but I did listen to my gut and checked the cab before I shut the door. At least you had a good cab driver...

YE Love said...

Lol...Thats crazy. I know exactly how you felt. That happened to me once but I did listen to my gut and checked the cab before I shut the door. At least you had a good cab driver...