Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a bit upset at the title of this article and what it consists of?
"Obama Makes Exceptions To Promises"
Like has BO been in office for even a month yet? 1 man can't change the world in a matter of days…This country was left in a very rough position and it's going to take some time to fix…We can't expect it all to turn around so quick, come on people.

So I went to go see Lykke Li last night and before I go into how AWESAMAZING she is…I have to say that I was put on to the
"Jaydiohead Mash Up" Thanks! I heard of this awhile back and it was revisited at dinner, listened to it this AM…I'm hooked. Fall In Step & Ignorant Swan *FAVEES*

Back to Lykke who I fell in love with all over again…By the time I got there it was def packed so I couldn’t see much (Flippin industry ppl lol) but she def ROCKED the shit out of her set…Highlight def was when she covered "A Milli" andddd even though I will admit (Sorry Lace, Im working on everything NON_URBAN) I had no idea who Kings Of Leon was, the "Knocked Up" cover she did was hellllllllllllla fly. Lykke's a G, Hands down...I wish I would of taken pictures :(

Looks like Latif is slowly making his way back to the music scene…I mean know he's been writing but yea these leaked recently. I pray to the good lord above that these arent Surf Club songs lol Hit-Boy!! I swear I don't leak this stuff, I'm just the early ear
Say Something
I Don't Wanna Be

And for those who don't remember Latif listen to
"I Don't Wanna Hurt You"
Steph memba dis shit?!?! Throwwwiee

3 comments:

Yves said...

Obama will have critics through his entire presidency, just gonna have to get used to it.

Simply_SB said...

good point

Anonymous said...

I love that song!!! (Latif)

*going to post it on my blog******