Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Ish right now… cause I could do dat :)

Ciara and her good ass songs lol when is this album coming out?? Anyone out there in blogland know?
Explode

Ohhh I love Chris still….all day er day (Even thought this song SUCKS if its new)--havent obsessed on em in a while but ya'll know I'm kind of bias when it comes to him ;)
Believer

And Brandy...regardless--I still have love for this chick and her music...ga head mama.
Torn Down
Gonna Find My Love
(Dono about her rapping on this one though lol)

Omarions career is OVER & DONE WITH…Ive literally listened to a good 5 leaked songs and they're all massively WACK.
I don't even remember the name of this damn song lol

Thanks to the TRL finale I went back in time and remembered how much I LOVED nsync lol (YES! I was that girl!)
Especially this songgggg lol---memoriesssssssssssssss def shared a couple tears to this one lol
Drive Myself Crazy

And I def thought I was Justin on this one...no1 could tell me I couldnt hit those notes LOL
Do Your Thing

I know almost everyone saw this Beyonce-Single Ladies f/ Justin skit on SNL…But to those who did not get a chance to see this it is a pure comedy MUST watch ASAPADOS!

LAST BUT NEVER LEAST CUZ I HAD TO SAVE THIS ISH RIGHT HERE
Rihanna- Rehb my FAVORITE song on the album!
Im obsessed with this video Rihanna looks gorgeous as U S U A L( HER TATTOO GAME IS SERIOUS), the quality of the video phenom, and Justinnnn THA HANKS!
#1 DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO HIGH FASHION & SEXYI!!! :) This fixed my day cause I was definitely in a SHITTY mood.

No comments: