Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lessons In Love

I think my karma right now is really FUCKED up… Like, I don't know what I've done to the good "relationship" gods above but NEVER EVER do things go my way when it comes to this part of my life lol--I can laugh at this moment but lord knows I'm crushed in real life :(
But I guess at the same time I think this has taught me a lesson…a)Dudes w/ GF's are a BIG no, no, b)Don't let your guard down too quick EVEN if the other person does the same, and lastly but not least the biggest lesson taught here was that whoever steps into my life next I def know that I want the way about ol' dude. Cause on some G shit I don't think I've felt this way EVER--like I put myself on the line MADDD times for dude, so at the end of the day I thank him for making me realize that I guess cause like i've said a million times before he is a really good person….Lame but it's the truth, and please don't ask me who I'm talking bout…If you're in my immediate circle you'll know but if not don't ask no questionssss! I just needed to vent a little so yea this was my way of doing that.
As for now im shutting down on the guy category, untill the next time.

Soooooooooo on the brighter sides of things-- Lloyd drops todayyyy, woooooooooooooooooooooo!!! check his AOL Sessions---Where did this go for urban artist?? Heard the budgets be kinda low but! I def used to be a fan lol


Oh yeah, I forgot to post the commercial that will support my family a couple years from now lol the other day but here it goes for those who fast forward thru commercials :) FYI-- That story about some random having his child is so NOT BELIEVABLE!

1 comment:

zILLa said...

LMAO @ "support my family"