Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'll Dance 4Ever With Youuuu

1st leaked track off the rerealesed album "Exclusive" definitley T-Paining on this one but it's all good! and I find it pretty hilarious when he says "all you gotta do is watch me, look at what I can do with my feet" lmao thanks!
I likeeee though, makes me summer happy :)

C Breezyyy- Forever

(Madd teefus in this pic lol)




Heard this song is happppening out of the country(Lace, I heard they're playing the shit out of this song at Dock lol)Thanks to my cousin for putting me on...
DIVERSITY PEOPLE DIVERSITY!!
Gosh I miss jump rope...double dutch especially :(

2 comments:

zILLa said...

I can see Moreno dancing off beat in my mind :) OWW

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.