Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meesh Mosh!

Today I came to realize that it's okay to say 'no' to random unattractive males...the reason why I say this is because I tend to fall in the "very nice person" category, so there were times in the past where people would approach me and I'd give my number just because I felt bad but in real life...why the hell should I feel bad?? a simple "I'm not interested" is a-ok...so what if your feelings are hurt? I don't realllly care about your feelings in real life sooo....why pretend I do when you approach me? lol and I know this whole statement sounds so cold-hearted but oh well..Meesh Mosh! GET OVER IT!

I've loved this song ever since I saw the hot & sweaty video a couple months ago, funny bcause the last singles that Lyfe put out were very uhm...positive awareness type songs not like this song anyways! apparently my scruffy bf Jim Jones hopped on it anddd here it is :)



MAKING THE BAND 4
BACK IN ACTION
1-28-08 @ 10p on MTV
CAN NOT WAIT 4 THE D R A M A!


Funny shit from Steph:
"Dont forget to claim ya coochie as a deduction on ya income tax, I know it did alota work last year"
PA HA HA!!

Crank Dat Batman? For real though?...I'm not sure I understand what's going on here, because this is a real video from a real group of boys who are really signed to Universal Motown, this has to be some type of joke or parody, yes a parody that's what it is.


No comments: