Friday, October 5, 2007

Light of the Spot

Trey Day aka BAD Night (Well not entirely, but yea)...Never EVER will I drink the way I drank that night. I seriously learned my lesson...Drinking at work events is a big no no, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach. The look I put out for myself that night was sooo not good, probably 1 of the DUMBEST mistakes I've commited...not saying that I made a fool out of myself??-- but I was almost sent to a hospital and with that said I conclude on the whole drinking situation. NOW! aside from that! Trey did his thing at Spotlight (COP THAT ALBUM!) Nice lil event though, alota big people were in the bldg. Found some footage on Youtube and some pics as well...aside from the ones I took on my horrible camera. LOL But yea... ENJOY! And FYI! I'm still trying to keep this up to date...Just been on a lil hiatus for good purposes of course :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Can't Help But Wait


Cheat On You

No comments: