Thursday, August 16, 2007

NY Ish

For some reason last night I was soooo New York. LOL I felt like the biggest tourist, snapping pics like I don't see this stuff everday...LITERALLY. Guess I was just a bit appreciative of my city who knows? I can be a wierdo at times I know... FUN TIMES tho FUN TIMES.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Took a trip to the M&M store and got a lil creative ( I wasn't feeling the whole Cocoa smell they had going on tho =/)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its funny cause I didn't like this song untill Fab jumped on it ( Right Stan The Man?! )...it's still a bit retarded BUT its catchy and I don't mind bumping it here and there...
My thing is...I know for a fact that theres a good population of "video models" out there WHY!? do I see the same ones in these videos?!?!?
FYI--Ya girl does not have a girlfriend :)






Talib Kweli Ft. Justin Timberlake- The Nature
http://www.zshare.net/audio/3142870b636f5e/

Ok so! since I get into my "Ms.Lets-Review" moods sometimes I will say that I love the direction they went with this song very positive and motivational...don't hear that alot now a days...must agree with whoever said that it is very similar to "Where Is The Love" nothing wrong with that at all, Justin sounds great. =)

Ta Ta For Now Smitchees*

No comments: