Friday, August 3, 2007

MTV Edition Flow.

It's only right!!

VMAS @ TRL!

How beautiful was this performance?? The violins always do it for me man...brings itty bitty tears to my eyes.
Go Team Kanye! =)



Shouts to my Manly Man Common for reaching that #1 spot on the Billboard Charts! Really feeling this album good stuff..not better then "Be" but its still
brilliant



My Faveeeee!



Peep my boo-ingtin..His shirt should say I love SB(Steve, don't get mad :) ) lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FYI-- I LOVE this song...I think it's an old song that didn't make the last album but it's been in my head for like ever.
Chris Brown- You


New Ish*
Chris Brown-Kiss Kiss
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2991942dda005a/


October 30th Yall!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



"Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in ...Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten"

How excited are we for the new season of "The Hills" to air!? Im literally jumping for joy!. I LOVE these girls well I don't know about Miss Heidi...Dumb Minded I swear, But still you gotta love her!

Aug.13th @ 10pm STAY TUNED!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So Mister Josie you know I had to copy your whole Dream Team Special...I meannnnn I disagree babe....Mike is in there like swimwear...So with that said heres my


MTB4 Dream Team! =)

Brian A.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Robert
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big Mike
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Willie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perfect isn't it?!..IIIIIIIIIIII know!
Season Finale Aug.26th @ 10
MTB4- Exclusive
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2929358b83a001/


Horoscope Flow
You like to maintain a calm facade, but this job is quite frustrating. The good news is that it all turns out well. Don't quit before that happens.



Now...right or right? My blog --jusflowin.blogspot.com has so much potential to be read around the globe!
Man O Man...If I only had the time. The damage I would do. lol

1 comment:

j o s e. [ caNnOn !] said...

HAHA....Mike MIGHT be in there...between him or Q

&&yeaaa I'm anticipating...
The Hills needs to beginnn