Friday, July 27, 2007

I will not lose.

Mad Props to Jay for these Rocawear campaigns...Loving em times 10! A very good start to my following week. :)
"Losing is only losing, if you give up."
True Story...I couldn't of said it better myself.



You know I love my lil Chris Breezy.



LoL--The other day I'm driving with my uncle to work and we're listening to this song and he says "You know I love this song because it reminds me of your _______"(ask & I'll fill in the blank) and all I could do was laugh in agreement because he was so right! Dope video right here. Its Swizzy!
Money In The Bank/Top Back




Parody to Chocolate Rain...(Thanks Tory)


Im beginning to think theres a message behind this whole Chocolate Rain thing....someone please evaluate and get back to me. Thanks

No comments: